Daily Recommended Intake: 2 capsules
What is ThyroNatal?
Also known as the "ThyroLife Optima" for pregnant women, ThyroNatal is a comprehensive, well-balanced mix of 24 vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals made available in the right amounts for pregnant and breastfeeding women with or without thyroid issues. In addition, it includes the right amount of iodine for healthy thyroid function for the fetus and the mother; extremely important for optimal fetal development. ThyroNatal has been designed to include all the micronutrients that are necessary to fulfill the needs of both the fetus and the pregnant mother. Extremely crucial for fetal development. ThyroNatal is a clean and gluten free mix that does not contain any additives or dyes; something so important for thyroid patients suffering from immune attacks on their thyroid.
Adequate amounts of iodine and many other crucial micronutrients are needed for optimal health and for optimal functioning of both the mother and the fetus’ thyroid glands.Most prenatal vitamins available online or over-the-counter are incomplete or unbalanced. In addition, there are no prenatal multivitamins that provide all the ingredients in the right amounts needed for optimal thyroid health for pregnant women and their fetus.
- Helps support thyroid function, thyroid health, and immune system health for both pregnant thyroid patients and their developing fetus.
- Ideal multivitamin-antioxidant mix for breastfeeding women, whether they have a thyroid disorder or not.
- Provides safe amounts of all vitamins and antioxidants needed for overall health during pregnancy.
- Contains the most bioavailable form of Folate (Quatrefolic), ideal for anyone with MTHFR gene mutations.
- Gluten-free, which is important as gluten sensitivity is quite common among thyroid patients. Indeed, gluten can agitate the immune system which may result in thyroid instability.
- One serving of ThyroNatal (2 capsules) contains 800 units of Vitamin D3 to help keep your Vitamin D levels in an optimal range.
Composition for 2 capsules (daily recommended intake):
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) - 4500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and magnesium ascorbate) - 150 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) - 800 IU
- Vitamin E (from D alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) - 100 IU
- Vitamin K2 - 30 mcg
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) - 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 1.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and nicinamide) - 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) - 1.5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) - 3 mcg
- Biotin - 30 mcg
- Pantothenic acid - 1 mg
- Calcium - 125 mg
- Iron - 30 mg
- Iodide - 225 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide and Magnesium Ascorbate) - 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc citrate) - 12 mg
- Selenium (krebs) - 60 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese sulfate) - 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium chelate) - 20 mcg
- Molybdenum (Krebs) - 30 mcg
- Fish Oil Powder - 150 mg
- Quatrefolic - 800 mcg
- Boron - 250 mcg
Refer a friend to enroll in one of our subscription programs and receive a $25-off coupon, valid for your next individual order: click here for more information
Also, consider our low-cost subscription programs - click here for more information