Thyrolife Optima Are you looking for a high quality, low cost, natural, and well-balanced thyroid supplement
ThyroLife Optima: The ultimate thyroid enhancer
Recommended daily intake:
3 capsules at the end of breakfast Helps preserve the health of your thyroid gland
1 bottle = 90 capsules Makes thyroid hormone work efficiently
What is Thyrolife Optima? Helps support the immune system (crucial for Hashimoto’s
thyroiditis and Graves’ disease)
Thyrolife Optima is a well-balanced and complete mix of all vitamins, Helps boost your metabolism for successful weight loss
anti-oxidants, and other ingredients (a total of 32) designed Helps mood & energy
to maintain a healthy thyroid to support the immune system and It does not interfere with thyroid hormone absorption
help thyroid hormone work more efficiency in your body.
Who will benefit from Thyrolife Optima?
- Thyroid patients, especially people suffering from Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and other autoimmune thyroid conditions
- Any overweight person serious about weight loss. Thyrolife Optima reduces imflammation and helps enhancing weight loss results and boosting metabolism
- Relatives of thyroid patients (remember: thyroid disease may run in your genes)
- Anyone looking for a complete multivitamin/anti-oxidant mix for overall health
High quality and low cost compared to other thyroid supplements.
Composition – for 3 capsules (daily recommended intake)
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and magnesium ascorbate) 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (from D alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 200 IU
- Vitamin K2 40 mcg
- Thiamin (as Thiamine HCL) 20 mg
- Riboflavin 20 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and nicinamide) 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid 40 mcg
- Iodine (from kelp) 140 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide and Magnesium Ascorbate) 200 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (krebs) 100 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese sulfate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium chelate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (Krebs) 40 mcg
- Taurine 100 MG
- Spirulina 100 mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Ext. 100 mg
- Quercetin 40 mg
- L-Glutathione 40 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 40 mg
- Inositol 40 mg
- Para Aminobenzoic Acid 20 mg
- Lycopene 2 mg
- Curcuma Longis 60 mg
- Vanadium (Krebs) 25 mcg
Why a high quality thyroid supplement such as Thyrolife Optima is crucial for thyroid patients and for patients with weight issues?
- Thyrolife Optima includes all the vitamins and anti-oxidants you need in the right amounts – so essential for thyroid and immune system support.
- The ingredients in Thyolife Optima are essential for the thyroid gland to produce optimal amounts of thyroid hormone
- Thyroid disease promotes accumulation of damaging free radicals in your body. Thyrolife Optima will help you get rid of these free radicals and help keep your thyroid cells healthy.
- Thyroid disease puts you at a higher risk for cardiovascular disease. Some ingredients of Thyrolife Optima are crucial for lowering cardiovascular risk and brain damage and improving cognition and brain function.
- Thyroid patients can be more prone to depression, low mood, anxiety, and weight issues, even after treatment of the thyroid imbalance. Some ingredients of Thyrolife Optima help neurotransmitters work better at improving mood and anxiety.
- The antioxidants included in Thyrolife Optima help anti-thyroid medications work more effectively in patients with Graves’ disease.
- Thyrolife Optima will help with immune system support and helps minimizing autoimmune attacks on the thyroid, such as in Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Graves’ disease, and other autoimmune attacks on the thyroid.
- Thyroid imbalance promotes degenerative damage to the brain. The antioxidants included in Thyrolife Optima help prevent cognitive impairment and aid in the prevention of degenerative damage to the brain.
- The micronutrients included in Thyrolife Optima are essential for making thyroid hormones work efficiently in your body and to help with optimal metabolism.
What else is unique about Thyrolife Optima?
- Thyrolife Optima contains no calcium and no iron. You need to take these minerals separately, and in the right amount recommended by your physician. The best is to take Thyrolife Optima with breakfast and to take Calcium and/or iron later in the day (with lunch and/or dinner)
- Thyrolife Optima is a gluten-free supplement. Remember, gluten sensitivity is quite common among thyroid patients. It can promote fatigue and lack of well-being
- Thyrolife Optima contains 1,000 units of Vitamin D3 to help keep your Vitamin D levels in an optimal range. If 1000 units of vitamin D3 is not enough to maintain normal Vitamin D levels, then you should consider adding Vitamin D3 liquid, 1 dropper (10,000 units) 1 or 2 days a week.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Posted by Tanya Johnson on 2nd Mar 2015
I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Disease last summer. Along with this I had a severe Vitamin D deficiency. I felt terrible not just physically but also mentally! My bright, happy, fun- loving personality was gone! I had become a depressed, miserable old hag with anxiety!! Eventually I was put on thyriod hormone replacement and vitamin D supplements. I felt much better but still not quite right. All my labs looked great. I was taking an NDT with T4 & T3. Anyway after doing some searching on the Internet, I came across Dr. Arems, Thyro Life Optima. Almost immediately I felt better. I had so much energy and my happy personality came back. My anxiety and depression disappeared! I was myself again!!! I never thought I would ever feel this good again!! I feel 10 years younger!!! This supplement has changed my life. I can't say enough good things about it!!!