Consider our low-cost subscription programs - click here for more information
Refer a friend to enroll in one of our subscription programs and receive a $25-off coupon - click here for more information
Daily Recommended Intake: 3 capsules right after breakfast
What is Thyrolife Optima?
ThyroLife Optima is a comprehensive mix of 32 carefully chosen natural ingredients for thyroid and immune system support. It boosts the immune system, promotes optimal metabolism function, and assists in preserving the health of your thyroid.
- Promotes the production of the correct amount of thyroid hormone, while making it work more efficiently, leading to proper weight control and a feeling of wellbeing.
- Helps support the immune system with rich antioxidants that get rid of accumulating free radicals (crucial for Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and Graves’ disease).
- Helps boost your metabolism for successful weight loss.
- Helps with cardiovascular and brain health.
- Helps fight against low mood and anxiety.
- Does not interfere with thyroid hormone absorption.
- Thyrolife Optima does not contain any calcium or iron. You need to take these minerals separately, and in the amounts recommended by your physician.
- Thyrolife Optima is a gluten-free supplement as gluten sensitivity is quite common among thyroid patients. By agitating the immune system through inflammation, gluten can promote fatigue and lack of well-being.
- One serving of Thyrolife Optima contains 1,000 units of Vitamin D3 to help keep your Vitamin D levels in an optimal range. If 1000 units of vitamin D3 is not enough to maintain normal Vitamin D levels, then you should consider taking Liquid Vitamin D3.
- Thyrolife Optima contains the most bioavailable form of Folate (Quatrefolic), ideal for anyone with MTHFR gene mutations.
Composition – for 3 capsules (daily recommended intake)
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and magnesium ascorbate) 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (from D alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 200 IU
- Vitamin K2 40 mcg
- Thiamin (as Thiamine HCL) 20 mg
- Riboflavin 20 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and nicinamide) 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid 40 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 140 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide and Magnesium Ascorbate) 200 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (krebs) 100 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese sulfate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium chelate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (Krebs) 40 mcg
- Taurine 100 MG
- Spirulina 100 mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Ext. 100 mg
- Quercetin 40 mg
- L-Glutathione 40 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 40 mg
- Inositol 40 mg
- Para Aminobenzoic Acid 20 mg
- Lycopene 2 mg
- Curcuma Longis 60 mg
- Vanadium (Krebs) 25 mcg
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Finally a breakthru
Posted by Mary Sneddon on 12th Oct 2015
I have been on countless vitamins only to suffer the effects of interference with my Synthroid making my thyroid levels plumet. I now have leveled thyroid hormones because this product works with me not against me. I love this product and am a dedicated customer.....Thankyou for making something for us who suffer the highs and lows of the thyroid hormone AremNutritionals
Feeling Human Again
Posted by Denise Otte on 10th Oct 2015
I was like many thyroid patients taking a certain level of thyroid medication and not feeling quite the way I should, yet the bloodwork (T3, T4 and TSH) showed my thyroid levels to be "normal". I have taken Levothyroixine and other versions of it (Synthroid, Armour) the past 28 years and had given up on endocrinologists who couldn't figure out why I had low energy and overall not feeling well physically and mentally. I started feeling really bad in May 2015 and tried to make an appointment with an endocrinologist referred by two friends. I couldn't get an appointment until September (4 months)! Frustrated, I found Dr. Arem's book "The Thyroid Solution" and at the end of Chapter 15 (page 264) it spoke of antioxidants, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids taken with thyroid medication to achieve optimal wellness. For details, the book recommended "www.thyrolife.com". I went there and ordered the Thyrolife Optima and later added Ultra Calcium D-3 (I am on a dairy free diet for past five years in an attempt to feel better). Within a week I started to feel much better, having more energy and stamina without changing my thyrroid medication dosage. I am thrilled to feel like a human being again!!
Energy in a bottle
Posted by Lenore Hirsch on 24th Aug 2015
I take thyroid medication for Hashimoto's and found my energy would slump every afternoon. I'd be done for the day by 3:00. Since taking Optima, I still have energy in the afternoon into the evening.
Posted by Tanya Johnson on 2nd Mar 2015
I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Disease last summer. Along with this I had a severe Vitamin D deficiency. I felt terrible not just physically but also mentally! My bright, happy, fun- loving personality was gone! I had become a depressed, miserable old hag with anxiety!! Eventually I was put on thyriod hormone replacement and vitamin D supplements. I felt much better but still not quite right. All my labs looked great. I was taking an NDT with T4 & T3. Anyway after doing some searching on the Internet, I came across Dr. Arems, Thyro Life Optima. Almost immediately I felt better. I had so much energy and my happy personality came back. My anxiety and depression disappeared! I was myself again!!! I never thought I would ever feel this good again!! I feel 10 years younger!!! This supplement has changed my life. I can't say enough good things about it!!!